About Me

My photo
I'm celebrating my Weight Loss! I had RNY in October and have lost 64 lbs since! Each day is a learning process and a new discovery. I finally am able to look in the mirror and like seeing the woman who looks back at me. I love to cook and entertain. I enjoy all types of events and look forward to becoming a more active participant instead of a spectator!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BIG FAT WoW Moment!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

That's right, I said it... Fat! I am fat!!!

I am overweight and danged happy about it! I have finally pushed past the obese mark and am just a healthy overweight chic!

I am amazed and still impressed with this wonderful tool I have been given. I am so fortunate to be able to get a second chance at becoming healthier and happier due to the ability to be all that I was unable to be or do before. I am so thankful daily that I made the decision to have WLS. There were times during my decision making process that I had no faith in myself and feared I would be a failure.

After going through this type of surgery though, my resolve strengthened and I know that I can reach healthy reasonable weight loss goals.I am so excited to have a BMI now of under 30! I will continue to perservere and get to where I want to be.

No comments: